Scottsdale has countless communities and neighborhoods that make up its entirety, and from North Scottsdale to South Scottsdale there are price ranges to suit every budget.
A popular Winter home destination, luxury condominiums, resort living, golf communities, and of course single family homes of all shapes and sizes…you can find them all in Scottsdale.
Top Ten Reasons to Live and Invest in Scottsdale
10. Weather – ideal weather with sunshine more than 329 days a year…alright, it’s a little warm in the Summer.
9. Resort style communities- upscale shopping, vibrant nightlife, productions, concerts, fine dining, world class resorts, outdoor activities and parks.
8. Golf- the area offers golfers more than 174 public and private courses to choose
from. And let’s not forget
the home of the PGA’s
biggest party: The Phoenix
7. Easy commute- Terrific roads and freeway system, 15 minutes to Sky Harbor, 10 minutes to Scottsdale’s own municipal airport… 1HR to California, 1HR to Nevada!
6. Scottsdale Public School district- system is well-respected, producing superior
results, making Scottsdale family-desirable.
5. Healthcare- state of the art healthcare- Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale
Healthcare, Banner, MD Anderson, Phoenix Children’s hospital, Barrows
4. Old Town/Downtown Scottsdale. Unparalleled nightlife, shopping and world renowned dining. Live within walking distance at luxury residences like the Scottsdale Waterfront, the hip Valley Ho, the W, The Optima, The Phoenician, or even single family homes! The east end of the Arcadia neighborhood is also walking distance to downtown Scottsdale.
3. Spring training, the Cactus and Grapefruit Leagues draw record numbers to
Scottsdale year after year.
2. BUYER’S MARKET- Access the inventory of handsome homes priced at the lowest prices in years.
1. You’ll have the opportunity to be represented by Reckling Properties! What’s not to love?